The Influenza & COVID-19 Ag Combo Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative and differential detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from influenza A (including the subtype H1N1), influenza B and/or SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal (NP) swab specimens. It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of influenza A, influenza B and/or SARS-CoV-2 infections. This test provides only a preliminary test result. Therefore, any reactive specimen with the Influenza & COVID-19 Ag Combo Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) must be confirmed with alternative testing method(s) and clinical findings.
• Rapid testing for Influenza A&B and SARS-CoV-2 antigen within 15 minutes
• Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
• Simple, time-saving procedure
• All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
• High sensitivity and specificity
|Time to result
• 20 Test cassettes
• 20 Sterile swabs
• 20 Extraction tubes and dropper tips
• 1 Workstation
• 2 Buffers
• 1 Package insert
For more information fill the form HERE.