RADI COVID-19 Detection
K it tests are used for the qualitative identification of SARS CoV-2 and other respiratory RNA and DNA viruses from oro/nasopharingeal swabs, skin lesions, sputum.
- contains one or more viral targets, in different genes, to ensure high sensitivity and redundancy to reduce the risk of false negatives due to mutations.
- have normal (80 min) or FAST (50 min) amplification time
- offer the possibility to choose between an endogenous or a synthetic control, introduced before extraction.
- Is compatible with magnetic beads or column based nucleic acid extraction solutions
- Is compatible with most Real Time PCR thermal cyclers
- Is compatible with Omnia75 and Omnia PRO Automation workflow